Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CAR DRIFTS TO LEFT STILL AFTER 3D TRACKING

Focus57

Hi all......had my car 3 d tracked to sort out alignment, car still drifts of to left, mechanics have inspected the car and particularly the front hub of n/s where problem may be coming from. They say all parts look ok and it may be a case of replacing certain parts as I go along as theirs nothing obvious that is causing it eg no rattles knocks or worn parts. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance for reading or previously posting advice .

The camber of most roads makes cars drift to the left, how much drift are you talking about, mine have all required a gentle guide to the right on most roads it's so slight I'm no longer aware of it, it only becomes apparent if you take your hands of the wheel.

i take it you've checked your tyre pressures, are the tyres the same make all round?

Hi pragmatix know what you mean the state of the roads its hard for an older car to drive perfectly straight. My steering wheel sits at 10 past 3 when I try to drive straight so am pretty sure theirs something not right down their. Just wish I knew what frustrating the life out of me aaarrgghh.

Sounds like ithe tracking has been adjusted one side only, 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club