Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pipe identification needed please

Recommended Posts

Hi all. I have water leaking from the pictured pipe so need a replacement urgently.  I have arrowed the 2 points it connects to, just need some info on what its called so i can get a new one. Part number and whether Ford stock them would also be greatly appreciated if possible. Cheers

2006 focus 1.8 tdci


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...