Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting Rid Of The Fiesta

AlexB

After having (and loving) my MK7 Fiesta Zetec-S for just under a year now I'm getting rid of it. Nothing wrong with it at all, I love it (even though it was stolen for a few days!), but I got an awesome deal at the dealership to move up to a 1.8 Focus Titanium (with basically every extra... sport kit with 18" wheels, all elec windows, bluetooth, usb, DAB radio, heated front seats, tinted, heatedwindscreen, arm wrest in the back, keyless entry/start, auto headlights/wipers).

Took it out for a good hour test drive today and I'll be picking it up on march 1st with a 2010 plate and will wave the Fiesta goodbye, but I think i'll miss it a bit :P

I will enjoy the extra two doors and all the extra little places to put things hehe.

If you don't mind me asking, how much extra is that costing you?

But nice move anyway, sounds like an amazing replacement!

So your upgrading purely because you wanted the upgrade?

Cant hold it against you :P Nice cars

Good deal But the titanium has alot of that spec standard now.

Standard -

Sony DAB CD Player

Cruise Control

Elec Front + Rear Windows

Auto Lights, Anti Dazzel Mirror, Rain Sensor Wipers

Cat1 Alarm

Lower Chrome Grill

Leather Gear Knob

mats

Scuff Plates

Rear Armrest

Keyfree system including power start

Heated Front Seats

Deflation Detection System

Not standard

bluetooth + USB

Sports Pack (Includes Priv and 18" Alloys)

Is the new shape Focus coming out late 2010. Would it be better to wait, and if you still wanted the "old" shape Focus, get a better price?

Waiting in this day and age never pays, becasue you'll always be hanging on if you were to do that and you'd never have a new car! So go for it if that's what you want.

I love the ride of the current Focus (having come from a facelift Focus ST into the Fiesta) but i pity you having to suffer that 1.8 engine. It's crap, and thirsty! :(

late 2010!!!! you crazy, the cmax isnt here yet and that should have been here in march!!! Focus will be well into 2011. Even then don't expect stupid money off the focus as they will be well run down in production by then, Ford are getting very good at getting rid now.

Sorry. I didn't know there was a delay. The pics of that new Focus looks so good.

Focus has been moved to 2011. They were going to try launch it with the new C-max at end of this year but decided against it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club