Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

premium membership?

Ben_mk6fezz

Hi I was wondering whether or not you get posted anything when becoming a premium member like an owner club sticker or certificate or something like that. As they ask for an address and postage and it a been like a month with nothing arriving. Thanks In advance if anybody knows anything.

You should've received a little welcome pack in the post.which is a letter,a few stickers and a Halfords discount card.

i renewed my membership last month and the pack came within a week might be worth sending a message to admin.

https://www.fordownersclub.com/profile/3294-ford-owners-club/

• Like 1

May I ask where my membership number is please? I've just joined today. 🙂 

• Like 1

When it says Auto-renewal if pay by paypal is there any way to just pay one off by paypal so it don't do this as being so much to think about i will

keep paying it each year if i forget to come onto p.c to cancel as i don't know whats going on a day in advance these days as i might not even be on the p.c.

i know you can turn off  the auto renewal through paypal,not sure whether there's a tick box you check/uncheck when you fill in your details when signing up.

I've had to do it a few times myself when signing up to premium memberships  for Strava and Veloviewer  both cycling apps that don't really make it clear that it's an auto renewal.(or maybe I've not  noticed a check box or read it through enough)

to cancel auto renewal on paypal

click on payments

click on pre arranged payments

it should show active pre arranged payments click on the one you want to stop and click cancel.

not sure if that's any use,but that's how you turn off auto subscriction on paypal if there's no other option.

8 hours ago, tootles said:

i know you can turn off  the auto renewal through paypal,not sure whether there's a tick box you check/uncheck when you fill in your details when signing up.

I've had to do it a few times myself when signing up to premium memberships  for Strava and Veloviewer  both cycling apps that don't really make it clear that it's an auto renewal.(or maybe I've not  noticed a check box or read it through enough)

to cancel auto renewal on paypal

click on payments

click on pre arranged payments

it should show active pre arranged payments click on the one you want to stop and click cancel.

not sure if that's any use,but that's how you turn off auto subscriction on paypal if there's no other option.

I will have a look cheers as never had auto-renew on anything i have paid for before just one off payment and a email for me to renew if wanted.

I never knew about this and i have about 3 on there Active but they dont take it off every 12 months say its just Active as set up to go through

PayPal like my top-up for Vodafone,i top up through PayPal but i have to still say ok and if i don't my phone wont be topped up.

Does this work the same way as if 12 months was up i still get to say yes/no to Authorize it and if i don't reply on a time its not renewed.

No payment taken.

3 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Does this work the same way as if 12 months was up i still get to say yes/no to Authorize it and if i don't reply on a time its not renewed.

No payment taken.

if it's an annual auto renewal you don't get the choice to say yes/no it just takes the money out automatically like a direct debit would,you might get sent an e-mail saying the renewal is due but most company's/business's won't bother and just send you an e-mail saying subscription renewed.

if it's an annual auto renewal you don't get the choice to say yes/no it just takes the money out automatically like a direct debit would,you might get sent an e-mail saying the renewal is due but most company's/business's won't bother and just send you an e-mail saying subscription renewed.

I see,so this site works that way then annual renewal as I only have autherized renewals on PayPal when I looked what I have set up to accept through PayPal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club