Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order-->Delivery - How Long?

sussex

As you may know I wrote my MK7 off on some ice a few weeks ago and need a new MK7, I today found an amazing deal on one of the websites similar to dealdrivers

Problem I forsee is delivery time, I am signed off work until 11th April, if I ordered now, from personal experience and others on here I doubt a 3 door dressed up titanium would get to me by that date? Then i am stuck for a mode of transport!

Anyone know how long orders are taking at the moment?

Thanks

sussex

I ordered my petrol zetec s two weeks ago and it is expected in the garage on the 20th February, i do have to wait till 1st March to own it though but i was told by the dealer they seem to have a lot of the cars made already then when it's ordered they add your extra features, i've been very impressed with the short amount of time it's all been done in, not sure whether this will be the same for you.

My ZS was ordered on the 20th Jan and won't be in the UK until the 24th March, so over 2 months for me...

As you may know I wrote my MK7 off on some ice a few weeks ago and need a new MK7, I today found an amazing deal on one of the websites similar to dealdrivers

Problem I forsee is delivery time, I am signed off work until 11th April, if I ordered now, from personal experience and others on here I doubt a 3 door dressed up titanium would get to me by that date? Then i am stuck for a mode of transport!

Anyone know how long orders are taking at the moment?

Thanks

sussex

Hi there sussex

I ordered my titanium at the beginning of November and it is expected to be at the dealership on the 26th Feb although I was told they need to keep it for another week to do various checks etc. It is pretty kitted up with the upgraded alloys and the dress up kit. I was told the dress up kit was the reason my order has taken so long, whether that is true I don't no. That would mean I've wait about 4 months although they did close production over the Christmas period.

Hope it won't take as long for you mate.

As an idea looking on Vista there is

7 - Dealer Delivered

7 - At VHC

2 - Intransit

11 - In Plant

33 - Confirmed Unplanned

this was searching for a Fiesta Titanium Full Dress Up Kit. No engine size or colour or other spec was selected

It all depends on if they car is already built. I had mine already built luckily enough so I ordered it on a Saturday and it turned up the following Wednesday and collected it the Sunday, just 8 days wait.

I know from when I ordered my Z S it took in total 12 weeks, blinkin ages!

Just orderd mine, white 1.6 Petrol 3 dr Titanium with dress up kit, x pack, usb n interior 2 , told it would be factory build and available beginning of april.

Hi All

After much deliberation, I placed my order for a company 1.6tdci Titanium 5 Door with the bluetooth/usb extra. I wonder how long mine will take to come ....................

Cheers

Westy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club