Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Saloon ...

Nug878

Only found out yesterday on the Honest John website that they did a Fiesta Saloon in Australia. And now with a look on Google Images the Chinese have a Saloon version of the New Fiesta ...

Large%20Image.jpg

Honey I shrunk the Mondeo? :lol:

I find it hard to see the point to be honest, I've never understood why anyone would want a small saloon car. :huh:

Only found out yesterday on the Honest John website that they did a Fiesta Saloon in Australia. And now with a look on Google Images the Chinese have a Saloon version of the New Fiesta ...

Large%20Image.jpg

Honey I shrunk the Mondeo? :lol:

I find it hard to see the point to be honest, I've never understood why anyone would want a small saloon car. :huh:

Also sold in India,Mexico,USA,China and a couple of others I cant think of at the moment,

dave

I'm not the biggest fan of it, much the same as I've never really been a fan of the Focus salloon either.

Slightly O/T but one variation i would like to see from the mk7 Fiesta is a pickup version, like the mk4/5 Fiesta Bantam sold in South Africa B) (in fact, i wouldn't mind having a Bantam lol)

that looks damn weird, kinda like a futuristic style Mondeo

Back end oif the Fiesta saloon is hideous though :(

Yeah I agree its horrible. They've tried to keep the sweeping window line from the hatch but the boot sort of slopes downwards in the opposite direction. Using the same chrome belt line trim from the hatch makes it look even worse - proportionally terrible scenes.

URL=http://img11.imageshack.us/i/fordfiestasaloon3.jpg/]fordfiestasaloon3.jpg

Oh my days, the back is hideous! :blink:

Nope, I've never liked the Focus saloon either. If your going to make a saloon, make it big, and make it smart. Not small and cheap.

I DO like the little Fiesta pick-up though! When you mentioned it I thought it sounded daft but it looks pretty good I think! B)

2002fordcourierbr.JPG

Haha, that pickup looks so wrong :D

So, so wrong. :lol:

But I think there's something kinda cool about it. B)

While I'm no massive fan of the Fiesta sedan, it is well done for what it is. You got to think, this is, and was a hatch to begin with, the sedan had the unfortunate disadvantage of being derived from the hatch instead of both being made together. It's not horrible though, I've seen much worse. While Euro countries love hatches, and so do I, the US, China, Asia, Australia and many others prefer sedans. Call it old man syndrome, but without a sedan in the range sales seem to suffer. The Yaris has a sedan, the Jazz/Fit has one too. Only available in China now, it will be launched on a bigger scale over the next two years.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club