Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gave It A Wash...

bILLOO

Well, it was freezing but the Fez seriously needed a quick wash and also new Fez mats put in. So, here are the before and afters!...

Before:

1000229e.jpg

1000230t.jpg

1000231c.jpg

After:

1000232d.jpg

1000233v.jpg

(New mats! Looks like one of them dealership interior pictures :P)

1000235f.jpg

Too many Micras!! Car is looking good! i cleaned mine on friday and its just as dirty as it was before, damn lanes!!

What a difference! I cleaned mine yesterday, was even dirtier than yours. It's now gleaming in the sun B)

Very nice :D

At this moment is time my car looks verrrry silly.

Took off, cleaned, de-tarred and sealed my two drives side wheels, coudnt get the other done.So right now i have 2 sparkly wheels, a filthy car, 2 filthy wheels ha

Just noticed the mats :lol:

They look really nice (and dear) :o is it a shoes off at door policy now? ha

You're not far off! I usually drive in my slippers and make people wear them as well... or at least have very clean shoes. :D

Thanks for the comments all! Hopefully she stays clean for next Sunday's meet.

Looking good. I cleaned mine today too, took me 5 hours and I had to wash it about 4 times to get all the muck off, serves me right for not giving it a clean in 3 months :( My neighbour came out and washed his car in the time it too me to clean my interior :unsure::lol: He clearly doesn't care as much!

You're not far off! I usually drive in my slippers and make people wear them as well... or at least have very clean shoes. :D

Thanks for the comments all! Hopefully she stays clean for next Sunday's meet.

i just ordered some mountune mats slippers only lol

Looks good biLLOO ;)

It was too cold to detail here today - we still have snow on the ground.

Hopefully it'll warm up tomorrow, if not, Frosty will be done next Saturday in time for the meet.

Flic - are you going or what??

Flic - are you going or what??

Princess and I have an agreement, I'll text him that morning! That way I shouldn't forget to come and I won't jinx myself :huh:

Princess and I have an agreement, I'll text him that morning! That way I shouldn't forget to come and I won't jinx myself :huh:

I forgot about this agreement! I will PM people my number now! :D

HOW COULD YOU FORGET!? *sob* Have textededed you my numero. No posting it in any telephone boxes now :P

HOW COULD YOU FORGET!? *sob* Have textededed you my numero. No posting it in any telephone boxes now :P

Ima sorry! I have your number now, mwhah, mwhahaha, MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually i'm pretty boring, no need to worry!

Good job BiLLOO. Mine looked like that precisely one week ago. However since then it's snowed and rained and I just drove past a gritter which decided to fire a tonne of grit all over my car - that was excellent. Try and keep it clean!

Hello!

After seeing Flic clean Fabio, billoo and Mike clean their fezzas, I decided to wash mine too.

Before

DSC00415.jpgDSC00417.jpgDSC00419.jpg

After

DSC00425.jpgDSC00426.jpg

A BIG Difference!

Nice work Graeme! You been offroading in your fez? I thought mine was dirty but yours wins!

Also, brownie points for remembering my cars name ;)

Nice work Graeme! You been offroading in your fez? I thought mine was dirty but yours wins!

Also, brownie points for remembering my cars name ;)

No, no offroading. I live 5 miles out of town on country lanes and farmers with their tractors and stuff :P

I sympathise with you Graeme! I also live among the trac'ers and mud, my car only stays clean once it's been cleaned and kept on the drive!

What is this mud stuff of which you speak?? :blink: Fabio's never seen mud in his life! Other than the small garden growing in his bumper, but I don't tell him about that. It'll only upset him!

What is this mud stuff of which you speak?? :blink: Fabio's never seen mud in his life! Other than the small garden growing in his bumper, but I don't tell him about that. It'll only upset him!

It's this stuff:

P1030406.jpg

P1030234.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club