Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to play music from my phone in my Fiesta where no current bluetooth installed

Hi guys,

I am at my wits end on something. If someone could shed some light it would be massively appreciated...

I recently bought a Ford Fiesta 2010 (and what a car it is), but my only problem is this - it doesn't have bluetooth installed as standard.

What is the easiest way to get my car to play music from my phone (such as You Tube etc); I imagine I would need to install some kind of bluetooth but which one?? No one, including Ford is giving me a straight answer on this and I'm going nuts!!

Any help or direction MUCH appreciated.

Antonio

Personally would go down the route of a Parrot or some other system that uses an FM transmitter.

A factory system would require a new head unit and screen, fascias, microphone, bluetooth module, wiring loom and a new indicator stalk with voice button. Plus then you need someone with Ford IDS to activate it. Forscan may be able to do it, but not 100% sure.

I had heard of the Parrot route, and now that I'm hearing that from you guys, sounds like that is the way forward.

Do you reckon I should ask Ford which Parrot to install or Parrot directly?

Plus are you sure that Parrot can play stuff from You Tube from your phone?

Antonio