Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Sync 2 Problems

Calum895

Hi, first time on this forum although I've always had fords. Recently I went from a 2015 focus zetec s to a 2016 focus st2. Both cards have had sync2 with navigation packs but recently, maybe in the past week or so, the st has had nothing but bother with it and it's now got to the point that I can't actually use it.

When I try to select 'home' on navigation or any destination for that matter it doesn't show anything at all and reverts back to the map. Also when I use the phone on it I can't select recently called  instead it takes me to my phonebook. 

Tonight I tried to reset the system but with no joy as all the menu on settings came up with 'enable valet mode.

Also, a few weeks ago me and my partner went on a road trip for a weekend away and the navigation card wasn't being accepted by the vehicle (the card that came with the vehicle) and along with that nightmare none of the usb ports or the 12v sockets would work. 

Has anyone had any similar problems?

So you can't navigate to  settings button, system, master reset ?

I can get into settings but it only shows valet mode. So no I can't get into settings to master reset

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club