Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battery lead and red cover..How do they fit

jace1969

.......update on battery being tested...

Taken down and after 13 months of having this battery as the very local driving and also being standing 3 complete days this is the results.

They said to put the battery on a slow charge once a week then its like me going out for a solid 30mins drive in the day to get it back fully charged as im using the car on very short trips and mainly with stuff on like dash cams/lights if dark which i do and radio for phone and its not getting the battery back to a 100% charge until it sits again for another 2 or so days.

battery check at chemix 21.2.19.jpg

15 minutes ago, jace1969 said:

.......update on battery being tested...

Taken down and after 13 months of having this battery as the very local driving and also being standing 3 complete days this is the results.

They said to put the battery on a slow charge once a week then its like me going out for a solid 30mins drive in the day to get it back fully charged as im using the car on very short trips and mainly with stuff on like dash cams/lights if dark which i do and radio for phone and its not getting the battery back to a 100% charge until it sits again for another 2 or so days.

battery check at chemix 21.2.19.jpg

Well done with the Ctek you should be able to keep your battery in good condition 👍

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

no idea where that year has gone on this post.I have now bought  Ctek mxs 5.0 and my battery is now on charge.Decided not to buy the plug in cig/aux connecter maybe later.For now i'm going to use the eyelet comfort connect that fixes to the battery.I was tempted to buy the Ctek mxs 5.0 test and charge that tests the starter and alternator around £25 more but after some thought; keeping things simple.Similar to you i bought a voltmeter that plugs in to the cig/aux port so i can monitor the charge and any change that looks abnormal.Oh and before i go how are you getting on with yours?Feedback is always appreciated👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club