Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I am trying to track down a part from ford but don't know what it is called or what the product number is.

It's the black rubber trim that is under the right hand side passenger door chrome accent.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance for your help.

 - Alex


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.