Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recommended Ford Dealer?

Barky

Hi

Does anyone have any recommended ford dealers (or places to buy new ford cars) that are reliable and offer a good deal?

Thanks

Go to DealDrivers.co.uk - I ordered mine through there and saved about £3000 in the list price! Basically they forward what you want on to a normal Ford dealer and you get a huge discount.

Only problem is that the dealer might be miles from you, the one I was allocated to is in Chesterfield

I can reccommend Evans Halshaw, the one in milton keynes especially :) They gave us a great deal and about £2k more than anyone else (6.5 instead of 4.5) for our part ex.

For all Cornwall FOC members

AVOID Truro Vospers, they wasted my time so much!

Would strongly recommend Ford Treggonings in Wadebridge :D

I used Sky Ford in Hemel - Can't complain at all. Lovely service, even better car :)

Go to DealDrivers.co.uk - I ordered mine through there and saved about £3000 in the list price! Basically they forward what you want on to a normal Ford dealer and you get a huge discount.

Only problem is that the dealer might be miles from you, the one I was allocated to is in Chesterfield

Gotta second the dealdrivers recommendation. Easily the best deal I could have got by far & I was able to trade in my old car under the scrappage scheme. List price for the spec below when I ordered back in May last year was £15685, with scrappage I paid £11600.

Also had to drive down to Chesterfield, just over 60 miles, but really enjoyed the drive home :D

Quick pic of old & new side by side at the dealer's:

LPIC0005.jpg

New car on the right! :lol:

I can heartily recommend Benfield Ford in Leeds (Kirkstall Road) branch. I got my Fiesta Titanium there, it was a demo model and had just about every exta on it and I saved over £5k on list price... I drove all the way from Kent and found the staff and the service to be excellent.

They have alot of deals on all the time, just check out their website...

Hope that helps

Cheers

B.

My advice:

Avoid Hendy Ford (Hendy Lennox). Absolute jokers.

Avoid Polar. They take you for a ride and advertise prices for used cars on the website at one price and the same car on the forecourt is always a few hundred quid more expensive.

A good Ford experience has been had at Burns Ford in Congleton, Cheshire. I also found People's Ford in Liverpool quite good.

Allen Ford in Northampton were really good to me. They did call me lots to go in to test drive a mark 7 though (I use to say it had a fat !Removed!).

Sales person was really funny and down to Earth. I walked away from the initial offer as it was too much for a ZS but they called me back in and they agreed to my terms; so was really happy with it! Car arrived in under a week with no hassle. They were pretty much perfect.

I can highly reccomnend Jennings Ford(Sunderland) to anyone in the north east, got a cracking price (£3k off list price) and the trade in value I wanted :) the car took longer than I wanted to arrive but they loaned me a 59 focus for a week as i didn't want to re-tax my old car... all in all it was a good experience ( makes a change)

I used Sky Ford in Hemel - Can't complain at all. Lovely service, even better car :)

Is that where you went all gooey over the sales man..... :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club