Air vent part.

Recommended Posts

Hi all!

I am looking for the small plastic link rod that joins the centre panel air vent flap (right hand side) to its adjustment wheel. Has any one on here got such a piece, or alternatively can give me a part number for said piece? or is it only available by purchasing a whole centre panel? It clips on using a sort of ball and socket arrangement on each end and is about an inch or so long.

Car is a 2011 MK3 focus by the way


Steve (aka carpysmith)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply!

It seems you have to buy the whole vent assembly!! 40 odd quid! dont think i will be doing that! cant even find any at a breakers yard as of yet!

It,s not really a major problem but it,s a pain in the backside not being able to use the vent in this warm weather!!



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.