Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help

Zee_3

Hey,

Can anyone tell me how I can make the part in the attached images more secure? (under the cubbyhole) As you can see it's coming out a bit more and more.

Thanks!

20190713_152952.jpg

20190713_152957.jpg

20190713_152947.jpg

The weight of the Sync module attached on the top seems to weight them down. You could zip tie the Sync module to the wiring loom and try bending the kick panel back into shape. There are also plastic versions that were available on some models but I’m not sure they are interchangeable.  

Okay thanks, I'll the zip tie method, thinking that's an easy fix. Since it's not visible.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

The weight of the Sync module attached on the top seems to weight them down. You could zip tie the Sync module to the wiring loom and try bending the kick panel back into shape. There are also plastic versions that were available on some models but I’m not sure they are interchangeable.  

It should hang pretty tight as long as it's seated correctly. It seems more to me like someone (e.g. previous owner) had dropped the panel perhaps for resetting the sync module and didn't put it back exactly where it should be. 

Reseating it correctly should help. Can take a bit of fiddling especially if you've got extra stuff there (e.g. hardwire kit for dashcam). 

8 hours ago, jbell said:

It should hang pretty tight as long as it's seated correctly. It seems more to me like someone (e.g. previous owner) had dropped the panel perhaps for resetting the sync module and didn't put it back exactly where it should be. 

Reseating it correctly should help. Can take a bit of fiddling especially if you've got extra stuff there (e.g. hardwire kit for dashcam). 

Yeah honestly it's doing my head in just looking at it like that! 

I'll fiddle around and see what I can do about it and get back with possible updates. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club