Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is the reverse light fuse

dazvalleys

Hi sorry if i have done something wrong or put this post in the wrong place as this is my first post, my son has a ford fiesta 2005 zetec climate, the first thing i would like some help with please is my son's reverse lighth is not working put a new bulb in no joy been looking around and a big problem seem's to be the reverse light switch but before i do this i would like to find the fuse but been looking can't find out which one it is been in the haynes can't seem to find it could anybody please tell me what it is thank you sorry for sounding daft.

My other question is how can i tell what mk my son's car is some are saying the mkv others the mk6 my son said that the indicator's are on the top of the headlamp if this means anything.

Big thanks to all your help and time

indicators in top of headlamp is mk6.  But there is confusion on the Mk numbers as they are not the same in every country. Whilst in the UK we call it mk6,  on most part finders like on eBay it is a mk V  (roman numeral for 5)

https://www.haynesford.co.uk/History-Ford-Fiesta-Mk6

about 2005-2006 there was a facelift, the easiset difference to spot is indicators in the bottom of headlamps, this is generally known as mk6.5

https://www.driving.co.uk/car-reviews/ford-fiesta-mk-6-review-2002-2008/

No idea about fuse. when my reversing light stopped working it just needed the plug connector on the reverse light switch twiddling about a bit.

There's a fuse diagram on the back of the glovebox on the Mk6 so you should be able to find it...although the basic images can be a bit misleading.  It's F48 on the ST but I don't know if it's the same on all of them.

Hi all thanks for your help when i get 5 will get son to bring his car up and i will have a look if no joy there then i take it that it will be the reverse switch thanks to you all for all your help and time😉

Not sure where the reversing switch is on fiesta, some cars they used to be somewhere on the outside of the gearbox near where the gearstick goes into the box, maybe reverse switch needing replaced. Not expensive, roundabout a tenner, there's a thread on it here. >>> 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club