Luke Bailey

Ford fiesta mk6 2007 double din '7010B'

Recommended Posts

I will be fitting a double din ' 7010B' 

I know that there will be a fascia plate required but I ain't sure which one I will need. Anyone had this double put in there's and know which fascia I am in need of? Thanks in advanced

Here is an image of the double din '7010B'

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

'Double din' is a standard size hence why someone called them 'dins'. As long as you buy a double din fascia adapter for a mk6.5 fiesta then you're all good.

Secondly, those £30 unbranded touch screen units are the biggest pile of crap ever. They either dont work or perform so poorly you'll want to throw it out of the window during your journey. Theres a reason why all the branded ones literally cost nearly 10x more than this... you get what you pay for as they say.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.