Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Fiesta Back Box Delete??

DazR140

New here looking for some help on this one. 

I'm changing out the rear diffuser on my 2018 ST-Line 140 soon and as a result changing over the standard pipe. The aim is to fit an after market system with twin pipes much like the ST. However, trying to find a twin tail pipe system for the 1.0 ecoboost is becoming a bit of a problem. There are plenty of single tail pipe options out there for the 1.0 eco but no twin pipe as far as I can find. The only other alternative is a back box delete of which there is a twin tail pipe design presently on the market. Designed specifically to fit an ST rear diffuser upgrade for the ST-Line. As much as I don't really want to go down that route and upset the balance of a new car, check engine lights and the rest. Does anyone know where I may be able to find what I'm looking for. I also live in the Channel Isles so can only rely on a delivery and fitment here at my local Tyre and Exhaust. 

Any help much appreciated 

My thanks

D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club