Do Not Sell My Personal Information

chirping sound

Robdeboer87

Hi there,

in need of some advice and guidance, a few weeks ago my drivers/fan belt snapped whilst driving,

I have exchange the belt and the idle, but I have been getting what can only be described as a chirping sound, I have sprayed WD40 on ll the pulls and the sound will go for a day or so but comes back I have even taken the cans bully off as bit of belt where behind it, but still I have the sound, I'm doubting my self If I have replaced the belt with the correct belt at the time the belt I had did  not want to go despite pulling the alternator forward there was not enough slack I went for originally a 6p1019 but because there was not enough slack to put the alternator back i went for a 6pk1029.

the belt fits and seems to work but just wonder if this could be the cause of the issue.

can some please confirm the part number for the a fan belt for a 1.4l 2012 fiesta without A/C

not sure if the issue is the belt or water pump or something completely different. I have a 1.4 without A/c

any ideas or advice not sure if anyone else has had similar issues and what the solution was.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club