Fiestafan12

Buying a fiesta st-2/mk7 front bumper

Hey, I'm having literally no luck sourcing the front bumper of an st2 fiesta. Thinking about buying an 'upgrade or body kit front end instead. Where's the best place to source such a thing? Is there a common modified bumper people tend to go for? Never owned a Ford myself so not sure where to look.

3 hours ago, Fiestafan12 said:

Hey, I'm having literally no luck sourcing the front bumper of an st2 fiesta. Thinking about buying an 'upgrade or body kit front end instead. Where's the best place to source such a thing? Is there a common modified bumper people tend to go for? Never owned a Ford myself so not sure where to look.

What bumper for the st2 are you after? Is it the specific orange colour or just any that you can then respray?

Ideally orange but even if it was unpainted it would be fine. Just the physical bumper would do right now cause it seems impossible to get one.

1 hour ago, DG97 said:

What bumper for the st2 are you after? Is it the specific orange colour or just any that you can then respray?

Do you have any recommendations? None of the eurocarpart bumpers match the part code either. Ford parts online is shut down..