I need some help! Got a ford focus 1600 titanium 2011. had it serviced end of July and recommended the timing belt and spark plugs changed. The car misfired on the way home and a faulty spark plug detected and changed. About a week later engine management light came on and fault check the timing had gone out of sink and corrected. The Engine management light has come on a further three times now with unknown fault. Any ideas?

"Engine management light has come on a further three times now with unknown fault."

has it had a fault code reader put on the OBD/diagnostic port each time to see if there are any codes?

is it due for a timing belt change. I trust you know that a failure of a timing belt can cause very major damage to the engine. So if it needs doing you really should do it before it's too late and you regret it.

17 hours ago, RobDG said:

I need some help! Got a ford focus 1600 titanium 2011. had it serviced end of July and recommended the timing belt and spark plugs changed. The car misfired on the way home and a faulty spark plug detected and changed. About a week later engine management light came on and fault check the timing had gone out of sink and corrected. The Engine management light has come on a further three times now with unknown fault. Any ideas? In answer to the reply I didn't make it clear I got the timing belt changed and new spark plugs and these are the problems from the result of these changes.