austinjreid

SYNC update link

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a 2018 Fiesta and my SYNC 3 is build 18025. The Ford update site says there is no update for my VIN.

I've heard about 19205 and I am waiting for the Waze speedo fix.

 

How can I get the manual download of the 19205 update? Does anyone have a link?

Many thanks!

Austin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, austinjreid said:

Hi, I have a 2018 Fiesta and my SYNC 3 is build 18025. The Ford update site says there is no update for my VIN.

I've heard about 19205 and I am waiting for the Waze speedo fix.

 

How can I get the manual download of thie 19205 update? Does anyone have a link?

Many thanks!

Austin

I don't believe you can use a download from another VIN as it is released based on the details unique to your own VIN.  I now have the updated Sync build 19205, which was downloaded from the Ford Sync website on 29 September 2019 and my ST is June 2018. 

Keep checking and I am sure your update will be released shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 7:04 PM, jamkart said:

I don't believe you can use a download from another VIN as it is released based on the details unique to your own VIN.  I now have the updated Sync build 19205, which was downloaded from the Ford Sync website on 29 September 2019 and my ST is June 2018. 

Keep checking and I am sure your update will be released shortly.

Yes you can use another vin for the download no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2019 at 8:54 AM, Richard b said:

Yes you can use another vin for the download no problem.

Can anyone provide the file then? I retrofitted Sync 3 so when I can't access the downloads for the system, and the VIN I was given which the APIM apparently came from doesn't exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.