Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 Focus Mk3.5 Part Name Query!!

Recommended Posts

Hi lads, I have a 2018 Focus ST-line, 1.5Tdci. My young lad hit a badger and broke the front bumper which I had replaced a few months ago. I noticed yesterday that there is a box located behind the bumper, on the front passenger side that has dropped down because the mounting tab obviously got cracked at the same time. Could anyone tell me what it is, or what its called, so at least I know what to ask for when I ring up about getting a new one! Its behind the bumper, in front of the front passenger wheel and is quite big (roughly 9" x 6"). I was trying to google images of the car, with the bumper off, to show exactly what I'm talking about but I couldn't find any.

First time poster so thanks in advance!


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's the ECU module, inside a black plastic cover!! Crazy location for the ECU and really lucky that it wasn't damaged. 

Gonna try a few parts places to see if I can find a replacement!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...