Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dashboard storage

Ste365

I have just bought a 09 focus titanium and the dashboard storage unit is broke was just wondering if anyone could tell me if i need the full new storage unit or wether I just need to buy a new lock/clip etc for it? Thanks. 

A lot less expensive than a complete storage compartment unit from Ford which costs an arm and a leg.

Years ago Ford used to sell the lid of the storage compartment unit as a spare part in all available dashboard colors. However shortly after the Focus MK2.5 was taken out of production Ford stopped selling the lid as a spare part. From that moment only the complete storage compartment unit is available as a spare part. The more exotic colors of the complete storage compartment are also no longer available. At this time Ford only sells the black version.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 years later...

Just priced complete dashtop storage box for my titanium focus 2010 £389 plus £77vat  managed to source complete unit for £84 from breaker,tried catch repair superglued catch kept coming detached

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club