Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Ford focus 2008 - sparkplug seal

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, so my sparkplug has some oil in it. I was wondering what do I need to change? Is it valve cover gasket? I also heard that I need to change sparkplug seal, and I don't find any of that. Also what is valve seal? Are those each are different?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...