Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can I use a 235/50 R18 tire at a 2013 Fusion Ecoboost AWD?

rafilho

Does anyone have tried to use a 235/50 R18 (instead of 235/45 R18) tire at a 2013 Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost AWD?

This Forum is for the European Fusion, based on the 02-08 Fiesta, so no help here I'm afraid.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Just in case anyone is researching this post for future reference. I have run 235/50R18s on my (North American) 2014 Fusion SE for years without issue. I bought it used and happened to have a new set of take offs from my Ford Escape in the 235/50R18 size so put them on the Fusion. No issues whatsoever with the wheel well clearances and the 3.5% they put your speed off spec is negligible. The 2.0 EB doesn’t even notice the difference power wise.

21 minutes ago, DawsonDave said:

I have run 235/50R18s on my (North American) 2014 Fusion SE for years without issue. I

A North American Fusion has nothing in common with a European Fusion. It's like comparing a bus with a truck.

Fusion.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club