Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel consumption (yes I know *boring*) - 2020 MHEV

聽Share

If engine sizes get any smaller and the number of cylinders get fewer then we will all be measuring MPEB (Miles Per Elastic Band) 馃槓

2 hours ago, unofix said:

If engine sizes get any smaller and the number of cylinders get fewer then we will all be measuring MPEB (Miles Per Elastic Band) 馃槓

MPG wont be here when the electric kicks in.........MPK .......Miles Per Kilowatt..........

40 MPG i would be more than happy local driving.

I averaged 55mpg in mine down the M1 last week! Did take a thousand or so miles for the MPG to improve when I got it, now sits about 42mpg around town. For comparison, my 2007 Focus ST gets 25mpg and my 1.9 TDI work Skoda does 60mpg in town!

Hi, first time poster.

I took delivery of a 70 plate 1.0 125 MHEV Titanium around聽4 weeks ago and at that time it had done聽just a couple of miles over 3k and was reading over 48mpg. I've since done about 200 miles and its dropped a little to 47mpg. I suspect the staff at the dealership who were driving it might have been using the eco mode and I'll see what it settles at in my use but if its anywhere in the 45+ sort of region I'll be delighted. I was getting very low 50s from my 1.5 diesel renault clio previously so the hit from switching to a petrol will be fairly minor.

I've been using the normal drive mode rather than the sport, I've probably been influenced by a YouTube review I聽watched before purchasing which suggested a rapid slowing down by the MHEV system聽when not accelerating in sprt mode. I think I did notice it myself when trying the sport mode out but it might just have been in my head as the seed had been sown, but the normal mode seems well balanced so I'll probably just stick with that.聽

Hi

My fiesta ecoboost 125 is averaging 37.5mpg according to the computer. ( only goes round town, doesn't do much mileage)

In comparison my mums vauxhall corsa 1.4 90bhp is averaging 47mpg and she does less miles than me!!!!

And my dads 12 year old dodge caliber 2.0 crd (diesel) has been to kent and back and average 68.5mpg going down and 65.4mpg on the way back.

10 hours ago, statts said:

mums vauxhall corsa 1.4 90bhp is averaging 47mpg

So your Mum drives like the Vicars wife,

my dads 12 year old dodge caliber 2.0 crd (diesel) has been to kent and back and average 68.5mpg

Your Dad drives like the Vicar,

My fiesta ecoboost 125 is averaging 37.5mpg

and you drive like the Devil 馃ぃ

As the old saying goes "A poor workman always blames his tools"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Getting 44mpg so far out of my 155 MHEV, at just over 3k miles now. Mix of driving some long journeys and occasionally sport mode

For comparison the best I聽could seem to get in my old 100bhp mk8 was 39mpg, so I'm pretty happy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club