Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Membership

F0CUE

Have they broke the forum or did my subscription expire?

Also noticed the number of "likes" etc seems to have disappeared?

• Like 1

The forum is being updated to F10 maps.  Just leave it running for a few hours in range of WiFi and it'll be fine. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

And what's with the extra symbol that's appeared in the photo/avatar space? I've got what looks like a crown - is this good?

Oh. I see there's an explanation of these symbols appeared in your profile. Apparently they're badges.

• Like 1

mmmmm.............. not sure I like the new system, the badge thing is ok, but I liked to be able to see how many posts people had made and how many likes etc. there were. I see the information is still there but you now have to go in to the individuals profile. For example Eric has 3.6k of posts, but the true number is 3649, what was wrong with displaying the full number?

Unless of course its to get us used to the new mileage displays on cluttered dashboards and in future mileage will just be shown to the nearest 1k !!!!

On 7/6/2021 at 11:51 AM, F0CUE said:

Have they broke the forum or did my subscription expire?

Unfortunately your premium membership expired but there is an invoice still pending if you wish to resubscribe?
Any problems with it please let me know

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club