Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well, I Finally Did It!

pkr

I've been keeping an eye on the forum for a while with the full intention of buying a Zetec S Fiesta. Well, im happy to say that i went and bought one on friday from Ford Direct - 59 plate white Zetec S with all optional extras due for pickup on tuesday! (Due to stupid bank holiday monday :angry:)

Honestly im so excited! Bearing in mind my previous car was a 1997 Ford Ka i got off my Grandad as my first car, & i've just turned 18..

Any tips on the first things to check out?

Cheers in advance & ill post pics!

Ryan

I've been keeping an eye on the forum for a while with the full intention of buying a Zetec S Fiesta. Well, im happy to say that i went and bought one on friday from Ford Direct - 59 plate white Zetec S with all optional extras due for pickup on tuesday! (Due to stupid bank holiday monday :angry:)

Honestly im so excited! Bearing in mind my previous car was a 1997 Ford Ka i got off my Grandad as my first car, & i've just turned 18..

Any tips on the first things to check out?

Cheers in advance & ill post pics!

Ryan

Check the underside if the front bumper to make sure that the nose hasnt been scraped, make sure you have a spare wheel and jack as well you never know when you might need it and on a smaller note i reccomend the anti slip matt for the boot it makes it easier to clean the boot when you have to. Otherwise enjoy your car when you get it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club