Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Automatic Air Con?

simps100

Hi All

Just a small bug i have with my new Zetec MK7, every time i start up the air con seems to turn its self on, any way to disable this?

Cheers

Marc

If you have the blower set to your windscreen, the air con will always turn itself on. See if you have this switched on as a starting point and if so turn it off. :)

Ah yeah it is when its set to windscreen, old habit having it allways set there, any idea if theres a way to disable this?

take it off windscreen or just press the button when it comes on :lol:

Fair enough, its something my driving instructor always advised me to do to leave it on windscreen all the time to keep some air circulation and i guess its just stuck since then!

It's handy in the winter for demisting windows, in the summer it's a bit of a pain.

Davy

Hello Marc

Air - Con's coming on cause the demister is set to blow air at the windscreen, air - con help's this, type of dehumidifer

Turn the demister control knob 1 click away from the windscreen setting (1st white dot) air will still blow to the windscreen but the air - con will not turn on unless the button is pressed

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club