Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk8 unable to identify part? Help!!

Mikeyd07

This part fell through onto my rear footwell last week when I was cleaning the rear carpet. It just landed on the carpet and I cannot find where it is supposed to go or what it is! Small black plastic clip. Is it connected to the passenger seat or seat belt? See photos below. Many thanks 

20211019_135236.jpg

20211019_135243.jpg

20211019_135250.jpg

46 minutes ago, DaveT70 said:

It clips to the back of the seat runner

Brilliant! Many thanks for that 👍

Just seen your post, I see you did the same as me, mine was on rear nearside passenger carpet.

Yep I was told same off seat runner, was also told don't bother replacing it, its bad design and will just break again.been OK so far 12 months. 

Never had one fall off or be knocked off on 3 x Mk8 Fiestas so far and yes much to my distress I have to have in-laws and kids in the back on regular occasions so can't roll with every Mk8 does it.

Cant believe it!! I actually came here to ask the same question with the same problem 😃 at least now i know! 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club