Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Transit Connect EGR related Dtc code

Baldrick1953

Hi …. I’m new on here so bear with me 👍

i have a Connect with the 1.8 Tdci engine 2006 model.

A brief history… I bought it about 3 months ago running well and very pleased with it. It’s got 160,000 on the clock. Not much history with it other than T/B , as a precaution I changed all filters and put in new oil . A bit tricky to start in colder weather so put in new glo plugs and replaced tired battery.

sooooo….. On a long trip recently the engine started running very rough over 2500 rpm with a lot of juddering. I nursed it home and a mate plugged it in and it threw a fault code for the egr. This was replaced along with a new turbo intake tube that we noticed was holed…

i should point out that the “ Cog “ transmission light had been flashing up but not engine light..

on test drive , no light and driving really great couldn’t fault it. Then after about 300 miles the engine light came on… I scanned it and the fault code is P141A …… the van is still performing well , good acceleration , smooth and god low down torque . 
any ideas guys?? 

thanks very much!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club