Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recommendation needed.

Mmk

I want to buy ford (used) 2013-2015 .. 70k-100k what equipment should this range have been changed or maintained please, is it a good car and which one is less hassle? 
Ford Fiesta or focus as I am looking for engine size 1.2-1.4

You won't get a Focus with an engine between 1.2-1.4 from 2013-2015 as they didn't make one.  The did make plenty with the 1.0 EcoBoost.

The Fiesta came with a 1.25 and 1.4 non turbo between those years, though most of those will be the 1.0 EcoBoost as well.

Maintenance depends on the engine choice.

And I'm assuming you're after petrol, not diesel?

70-100k is the worst mileage to buy any car...that's clutch & cambelt time!  

Can you give us any more info on your type of driving, what sort of items you might need (cruise control etc) and whether you need the extra space of the Focus?  

• Like 1

I have no personal experience of them, but reading other threads on here, I gather that the 1,0 Ecoboost engines should be treated with extreme caution. (by which I mean "should be avoided"). But please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club