Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time for a change

JW1982

After 17 Years of driving a Focus it was time for a change.

In 2005 I bought my first Focus. It was a 1999 focus MK1 Ghia Hatchback. In 2008 the MK1 was replaced by a 2005 Focus MK2 First Edition. 6 Years later in 2014 the MK2 was replaced by a 2013 Focus MK3 Champions Edition. After driving the MK3 for almost 8 Years I still enjoy every mile. It is a low mileage, mint condition, good looking car with exceptionally good handling.  However the car is almost 9 Years old. In the current market the car has great value so I decided to search for a suitable replacement.

The logical replacement would be a Focus MK4 but to be honest I do not really like the design of the MK4. After an extensive search I decided that I wanted a well equipped MK2.5 Kuga. Despite being particularly rare I specifically searched for a White Platinum Vignale. Last week I found one at a nearby Ford dealer.

THYprfZ.jpg

The Kuga will be delivered next week. In the meantime I still enjoy my Focus MK3.

I guess that I will stick arround on this forum. There is a lot more activity on the Focus forum than there is on the Kuga forum.

• Like 3

It's good to know you'll still be around. Your expertise is very highly valued on this forum.

• Like 2

The kuga has the 150 HP 1.5 ECOboost with manual transmission.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JW1982 said:

After 17 Years of driving a Focus it was time for a change.

In 2005 I bought my first Focus. It was a 1999 focus MK1 Ghia Hatchback. In 2008 the MK1 was replaced by a 2005 Focus MK2 First Edition. 6 Years later in 2014 the MK2 was replaced by a 2013 Focus MK3 Champions Edition. After driving the MK3 for almost 8 Years I still enjoy every mile. It is a low mileage, mint condition, good looking car with exceptionally good handling.  However the car is almost 9 Years old. In the current market the car has great value so I decided to search for a suitable replacement.

The logical replacement would be a Focus MK4 but to be honest I do not really like the design of the MK4. After an extensive search I decided that I wanted a well equipped MK2.5 Kuga. Despite being particularly rare I specifically searched for a White Platinum Vignale. Last week I found one at a nearby Ford dealer.

THYprfZ.jpg

The Kuga will be delivered next week. In the meantime I still enjoy my Focus MK3.

I guess that I will stick arround on this forum. There is a lot more activity on the Focus forum than there is on the Kuga forum.

It is very nice I hope you enjoy it 😀

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club