Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttering/hesitation 1.6 tdci

Sorry if I have duplicated this question. Focus 1.6 tdci 2010. Has anyone managed to sort out the 1500rpm hesitation problems yet as I cannot seem to find fault with anything. 

Hello Tony, so have you used FORScan to check for Ford specific DTC's ?

How long has the problem been going on ?

My problem was related to the MAF, but yours may be different. Forscan should help.  But in the meantime, you could try disconnecting the MAF - that improved my symptoms

Since I've had the car about a year. Looked in FORscan and nothing showing. Any idea what a good maf should read at idle ?

Thank you for your reply

58 minutes ago, AlwaysTrouble68 said:

Since I've had the car about a year. Looked in FORscan and nothing showing. Any idea what a good maf should read at idle ?

Thank you for your reply

About 6 g/sec at Idle, might be nearer 7 on a cold engine in winter and no lower than 5. 

Sorry for delay. You were spot on. My MAF is running at 6 on idle. So im guessing it's something else. ***** annoying. Doesn't matter what gear your in, it's always around 1500rpm particularly when light on the throttle ie just feathering. 

Thank you for your help. 

Tony