Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Why are oven chips such a failure?

StephenFord
聽Share

2 hours ago, StephenFord said:

You'd think that, however, when in USA you need to go to an IHOP (International House of Pancakes) & order a pancake stack complete with strips of crispy bacon, and maple syrup - it's a real eye opener, simply delicious!!

Been there, done that on international drive ,orlando. Still wrong. 馃ぃ馃ぃ And gravy isn't gravy unless it's bisto.聽 Grits and gravy!! Really. . Oh and a biscuit is not a scone like effort with "gravy that's not gravy"

On 5/21/2023 at 4:54 PM, iantt said:

Been there, done that on international drive ,orlando. Still wrong. 馃ぃ馃ぃ And gravy isn't gravy unless it's bisto.聽 Grits and gravy!! Really. . Oh and a biscuit is not a scone like effort with "gravy that's not gravy"

and what is it with putting coffee or coffee grounds in gravy, weird people

4 hours ago, Jimpster said:

and what is it with putting coffee or coffee grounds in gravy, weird people

Never heard of that one. You making it up? 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

6 minutes ago, iantt said:

Never heard of that one. You making it up? 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Sadly not, Americans are a very weird people - you can even buy machine guns at a supermarket!

• Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 1:39 PM, Jimpster said:

not the thin things the Frogs call Crepes

Mention of Crepes always reminds me of this:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Mention of Crepes always reminds me of this:

Thanks for that, now I can't stop thinking of the phrase, "oohhh maatronnn..." LOL

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Sadly not, Americans are a very weird people - you can even buy machine guns at a supermarket!

Yeah, seen that at Walmart in Haines city and rounds of ammunition just on the shelf , all calibers. We spent ages looking at all the guns and ammo. Big knives too.聽

Just now, iantt said:

Yeah, seen that at Walmart in Haines city and rounds of ammunition just on the shelf , all calibers. We spent ages looking at all the guns and ammo. Big knives too.聽

I remember being in a Walmarts in Detroit in the 80s and being fascinated by the 'caged' area in the center of the store where the guns were then kept. I had a good look around when approached by the sales guy. I explained that I'd never seen so many guns in one place, and when I told him I was from Belfast, he said it was unlikely I could get one past customs LOL

• 3 weeks later...

OK guys, search is over LOL Bought these today, just had them for tea. Without doubt, the best chips I've ever had! Really crunch crispy outside, soft fluffy inside, and so tasty. Now, the sad thing is that they are made by a NI firm called, 'Mash Direct', so have no idea what their availability is like in GB. If you see them, I can highly recommend them...

536550382_beerchips.thumb.jpg.82167aa457f6ea1f849966674847e61d.jpg

• Like 2

we're only allowed small amounts here in England聽馃ぃ

chips.JPG

• Haha 2

I've never聽noticed them before. I've just put a pack to try on my delivery next week.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club