Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sport, Comfort, Standard

MrrNoName

12 members have voted

1. 1. Sport, Comfort, Standard

questions in the title, which steering mode do you guys prefer?

and what exactly is the difference between them as I cant really feel any... lol

its nothing to do with suspension throttle responce or the way it handles etc etc.

the focus steering is part electrical and the diffent modes just higher and lower the assitance you get .

comfort is maximum assistance

normal is a little less

sport is a little less than that , as sporty cars have stiffer steering , the steering on the new RS is quite stiff for an eletrical steering !

but to be hounest theres very little diffrence in the 3 settings most of its physcological . :)

lol , most people do think its like the alfa romeo D.N.A system or vw A.C.C system , they change the whole car setup , but like i say it basicly just changes the level of assitance you get from the eltetric motor, the mk7 fezza does it automaticly it has H.P.A.S i think its called :)

• Like 1

ive been playing around with it for a few days and to be honist I can feel barely any difference, the comfort setting feels very light, wheel practically floats, but sport and normal feel basically the same, so I just left it on sport because it sounds cooler lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This option is missing from my sept 10 1.6 zetec estate :(

thats because , it only comes with the diesels , the 1.8 2.0 and 2.5t petrols :)

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

I'm way behind on these threads,  i've been driving around on 'standard' mode since i had the car in June.  I've now switched to 'sport' mode and i feel so much more in control, could be my imagination tho..