Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Titanium 1.6

Tato

Sony radio has 8 speakers, not 6 :) ETIS will be able to tell you if you wish to double check.

In that case I've been robbed and will be straight round to see my dealer :o Although I don't think I'll get anywhere as the official Ford uk website says that the new Titanium comes with (and I quote) "Sony Radio / CD with Multi - functional display, SIX Speakers (four front and two rear coaxial) remote audio controls, bluetooth etc....." Never mind, I can live with 6 Speakers :D

I think the Ford website is wrong. (wont be the first time!) On ETIS, heres what it says about my September 2010 build Titanium.

With A/V Jack And USB

BT/VC Phone Interface + USB Connect

ICE-Mid Audio Branded

Ice Feature Pack 8

Branded ICP

4 Speakers Front/4 Speakers Rear

So i'd like to trust the factory build website more :)

I think the Ford website is wrong. (wont be the first time!) On ETIS, heres what it says about my September 2010 build Titanium.

With A/V Jack And USB

BT/VC Phone Interface + USB Connect

ICE-Mid Audio Branded

Ice Feature Pack 8

Branded ICP

4 Speakers Front/4 Speakers Rear

So i'd like to trust the factory build website more :)

Could you guys post some of your cars so I can see how the sport package looks like. If you want of course :)

You mean the bodykit? If so, here's a few pics from my car:

IMGP7053.jpg

DSC06635.jpg

DSC06640.jpg

• Like 1

You mean the bodykit? If so, here's a few pics from my car:

First pic is a stange one :)

Yes, the first one is, but no worries :)

Thanks for sharing. What's the color?

I think I will also go for the 3 doors version, looks much better compared to the 5 doors.

By the way, how's the space in the back? Is it enough leg room?

It's Sea Grey (which is no longer made) I do have better pics, but i cant be bothered to upload them to photobucket :lol:. Rear leg room is alright, its not the best, nor is it the worst. If you have a tall driver, theres next to no leg room behind the driver.

EDIT:

few more pics closer up. (and taken on my SLR camera)

61925_1559372980027_1106363246_1588606_1605726_n.jpg

58672_1559373340036_1106363246_1588607_2620337_n.jpg

61747_1559372860024_1106363246_1588605_64029_n.jpg

59571_1559372060004_1106363246_1588601_3875037_n.jpg

• Like 1

It's Sea Grey (which is no longer made) I do have better pics, but i cant be bothered to upload them to photobucket :lol:. Rear leg room is alright, its not the best, nor is it the worst. If you have a tall driver, theres next to no leg room behind the driver.

I must say that this car looks really good. Every time when I check it more, I find it more cool then before :)

What do you think about white color?

White looks really good with the Zetec S/Titanium Dress Up body kit IMO. It's also a really pure white paint too, not dull, or a hint of beige. I'd like a white fiesta I think, they really stand out.

White looks really good with the Zetec S/Titanium Dress Up body kit IMO. It's also a really pure white paint too, not dull, or a hint of beige. I'd like a white fiesta I think, they really stand out.

Yes, it really looks good in white. I am also a fan of black rims therefore it might be the right choice of color :)

Yes, it really looks good in white. I am also a fan of black rims therefore it might be the right choice of color :)

The white looks really good! i really do like the white, and with the right black alloys will look the dogs b******s! Check out the guy who had his carbon wrapped because in my opinion it just looks ace!

The white looks really good! i really do like the white, and with the right black alloys will look the dogs b******s! Check out the guy who had his carbon wrapped because in my opinion it just looks ace!

Do you have any pictures?

Click Here for the pics, its a link to this forum

Thanks mate! Looks good...

Tomorrow I order my Fiesta :) I am excited...but I still have to wait 2 months to have it :)

By the way, as I remember the car is made in Germany, right?

Hi guys

Could you post one picture with the Sony mp3 player that comes in the Fiesta Titanium?

The one inside my car:

Can it bought aftermarket?

By the way, what is the torque (Nm) for the 1.6?

Other questions, what is the right rims size that I can fit for a Fiesta? I need all measurements please :)

Torque is 152 Nm, it's a bit weedy...

Torque is 152 Nm, it's a bit weedy...

Can it be upgrade a bit?

Mountune 140 gives you 170nm.

How much it costs and is it worth?

UK only I believe.

about 1500 fitted, yes it is worth it if you ask me, not sure what countries you can get it tbh, i know its not uk only but i dont know about which countries it can be done.

According to the site http://www.mountuneperformance.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=59'>http://www.mountuneperformance.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=59

The upgrade is available throughout the UK, and is also available in Switzerland, Greece, Luxembourg and New Zealand(not sure about the last, there is an option on the map for it though)

"Mountune Performance products have long been available in the UK and Switzerland but over the next few weeks a full European and pan-European expansion program will see a host of new countries added to that list." - http://www.mountuneperformance.com

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club