Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 6 Display Query

Spoff

Hi all, How the heck do I change the display?

It currently shows track no/Aux/Radio station on the top half and ODO/trip computer on bottom.

I can change the bottom half no bother but cannot for the life of me work out how to change the top half, I want it to display the time. The handbook shows this should be possible, what am I doing wrong!!!

Oh, can the doors be set to auto lock when the vehicle is moving?

Thank you, no doubt will have more questions later!

Cheers

Spoff

I dont know if you can autolock your doors, but i think i know how to show the time.

press the trip button on your indicator repeatedly until it says 'settings' or something like that.

then go through the options: short press = change option, long press = enter option.

the stereo option should be there, it says something like 'on dash or radio only'

seems vague but itll make sense when youre doing it

Hope this helps :)

Pat

Cheers Pat, i'll have another look - been through them options and didn't notice anything.

I am generally useless mind!

think you only get that with zetec upward u have a style wich is further down the range :)

Yep, looks like it. I can change it so it only has the temp and not the track number - very surprised it doesn't display the clock.

And even more surprised it doesn't have auto locking doors, that's surely a simple safety setting.

on my old zetec 2006 , i could choose from avarge speed, mpg, didtance to empty, millage etc etc :)

yeah, can do that on the bottom half of the display - just hoped the top half would have more than temp and track no!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club