Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Got A Dark Micastone

WelshAde

My wife is about to order a fiesta and shes not sure what colour to choose, in the brochure Dark Micastone looks interesting, bu is this a gold tint?

Anyone got this colour care to share a picture or two, cheers

Ade

Thanks for that, looks quite nice , change from silver and black we have been having.

Hmmm decisions decisions.......

Yeah nice colour that, I'd have it!

look better on the titaniums with all the chrome :) p.s mars red is STUNNING in real life its like a rusty orange colour :)

We were about to order it today when a lady who lives at the top of the street rolled up in one today!! couldn't believe it lol

Oh well back to the drawing board for the colour, she's having a tdci zetec with 1.6 engine.

We were about to order it today when a lady who lives at the top of the street rolled up in one today!! couldn't believe it lol

Oh well back to the drawing board for the colour, she's having a tdci zetec with 1.6 engine.

Remember on the 2012 MY its now a Zetec Econetic with that Engine. Come with the 14" 6 Spoke alloys not the new Style 15" ones. Also as its an Eco Model you cant change the alloys by a factory option

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club