Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suspension Difference?

Elliotc

Probabily already been asked but I am looking at buying a Focus maybe I am looking at a TDCi 115bhp 2002 Zetec soon and wanted to know what is different about the suspension? I understand the Zetec is suppose to have sports suspension my dad has a zetec estate but what exactly is different shocks, springs and/or anything else? Also does this mean they will ware out quicker as im on a budget atm with running costs.

IIRC Zetec springs are a little stiffer than other versions. Wont be a huge difference, if you buy aftermarket suspension parts, they dont ask whether its a zetec or LX etc just whether its a hatch, saloon or wagon.

As far as im aware, my 51 plate focus zetec is still on its original suspension. So i would have to say there is no extra costs because parts wear out quicker. It will just depend on your mileage and road surface really. Must admit the zetec is a nice stiff firm ride.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club