Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Must Have For All Cars!!

alkyz89

OOps - read the reviews - slogan can only be seen INSIDE the car - bit pointless! Now if it could be seen outside...........

I would buy one and deliberately fit it backwards...!

Of course bearing in mind that anything that may be deemed offensive to someone must not be displayed on a vehicle-

Just to give you the legal guff. <_<

Of course bearing in mind that anything that may be deemed offensive to someone must not be displayed on a vehicle-

Just to give you the legal guff. <_<

....i'd better stop the missus from sitting on my car then! ;)

....i'd better stop the missus from sitting on my car then! ;)

Ahem...

Having thought about it; is it legal to display on a windscreen what looks like from a distance, a forged tax disc?

Having thought about it; is it legal to display on a windscreen what looks like from a distance, a forged tax disc?

I think you'll find that the tax disc is shown purely as an example.

I see. You only get the holder, and you put your own disc in it, and it is only seen from inside the car; Not so much fun, that's why it gets poor reviews, the add is a bit misleading.

Stoney, as much as I agree that you shouldnt show anything that could be deemed offensive, surely you would get more applause than offence?

Plus doesnt the 'offensive' material have to be justified? surely F******** cant be justified? I mean it could be shortened from "Flamboyant" or "Fruitful" or "Fantastic"... I mean, we wouldnt want to publicly announce that we think that pot holes are Fantastic, so surely we would need to star it out??? purely for prevention of embarassment, of course?

:P

I do wonder how this would stand out if I was ever pulled however If I ever do get stopped, I will ask if the officer is nicknamed Stoney in any way, my concern is that it may generate offence in some way, that I dared to think that I know the officer personally...?

Stoney, as much as I agree that you shouldnt show anything that could be deemed offensive, surely you would get more applause than offence?

Plus doesnt the 'offensive' material have to be justified? surely F******** cant be justified? I mean it could be shortened from "Flamboyant" or "Fruitful" or "Fantastic"... I mean, we wouldnt want to publicly announce that we think that pot holes are Fantastic, so surely we would need to star it out??? purely for prevention of embarassment, of course?

:P

I do wonder how this would stand out if I was ever pulled however If I ever do get stopped, I will ask if the officer is nicknamed Stoney in any way, my concern is that it may generate offence in some way, that I dared to think that I know the officer personally...?

Unfortunately in this PC obsessed country all it takes is for one narrow minded person to be slightly upset by anything and all hell breaks loose.

We're not allowed to use location based nicknames (e.g. taff) or even talk about anything that can be misconstrued just in case some random passer-by overhears and complains.

You'd instantly recognise me if i pulled you and you were a ford owner because i'd be too busy sussing out the car rather than nicking you. ;)

You'd be in trouble though as you're not a ford owner anymore. :lol:

BTW the safe word is "Bad Dog" LOL

You'd instantly recognise me if i pulled you and you were a ford owner because i'd be too busy sussing out the car rather than nicking you. ;)

You'd be in trouble though as you're not a ford owner anymore. :lol:

BTW the safe word is "Bad Dog" LOL

" Ok sir i have pulled you over because i like your light , if you could just supply me with purchase details and a fitting guide you can be on your way"

Lmao

" Ok sir i have pulled you over because i like your light , if you could just supply me with purchase details and a fitting guide you can be on your way"

Lmao

Also i'd probably be the only copper out there that would have customised lights on my patrol wagon.

Maybe i could get away with doing the LED badge light on it? ^_^

Then again with all the lights already on it the badge light may not be so noticable. :P

lmfao, brilliant, and if any boby stops me I will be sure to iterate "BAD DOG!", but would you not let me off Stoney if I have the FOC sticker in the rear window?

Well I do have to be fair and impartial with everyone I deal with.

No grace or favour.

Are you trying to influence an officer of the crown?

LOL.

Also seeing you're not a ford driver any more. :P

must admit that the holder couldnt be more true round my way pothole nightmare................

Also i'd probably be the only copper out there that would have customised lights on my patrol wagon.

Maybe i could get away with doing the LED badge light on it? ^_^

Then again with all the lights already on it the badge light may not be so noticable. :P

Maybe you could mod the ford badge to be a flashing alternate blue and white on the front and flashing red on the back?!?

Maybe you could mod the ford badge to be a flashing alternate blue and white on the front and flashing red on the back?!?

Don't give me ideas please :P

I'm having way too many modding plans as it is.

I think one vehicle covered in flashing lights is enough.

Did think of borrowing a wigwag circuit from work but maybe not a good idea ;)

At risk of sounding proper thick....

What's a wigwag circuit??

At risk of sounding proper thick....

What's a wigwag circuit??

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3366704e68

It alternates the headlights, standard fit to police cars.

We use them to signal drivers to pull over or move out of the way.

Very handy for getting through traffic lights too as the flashing is picked up by ones with sensors on them and change lights faster.

You can't miss the ones i mean - they look like they have a camera on top of them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club