Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi From Dean

AspexDesign

Thought I better say Hi!

How would I describe myself: A photographer, a poet, a web designer, a charity worker, a disabled person, a married man and a Dad. Spare time? whats that!

Since passing my test in 2003 I have had three cars, all Fords:

2003 Ford Focus Zetec, Panther Black, 1.6 Automatic

2006 Ford Focus Zetec, Jeans Blue, 1.6 Automatic

2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec, Squeeze Green, 1.4 Automatic

My favourite out of those is the 2009 Fiesta, followed by the 2003 Focus, was never over impressed with the 2006 one, wasn't as fun to drive or good looking as the others. Next month I am getting a new car, this time:

2012 Ford Fiesta Titanium, Panther Black, 1.4 Automatic

All had to be automatics as I have a very dodgy leg, but apart from that they are all just standard cars.

I have driven a few other cars, I learned to drive in a Honda Civic and quite liked that, had a few courtesy cars due to having a few accidents (None my fault! One I wasn't even in the car!), worst was probably the Nissan Micra (closely followed by Nissan Note), best was the VW Golf, but still not as good as my Fiesta!

Have posted a few photos of the Green Scream (My Fiesta's nick name) in the Fiesta bit of the Gallery, will post some of the others when I get a chance to find them!

I'm a very open person, so if you want to know anything else about me, just ask!

Dean

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club