Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Bit More Vinyl Wrap

Preee

I was Bored so added a bit more Vinyl wrap , did the radio surround and the glovebox handle both easy to do , they now match the top dash chubby lid and the steering wheel covers.

I will now keep it for a few days to see if i like it or not.

2012-05-13193522.jpg

2012-05-13193501.jpg

2012-05-13193448.jpg

Nice one mate,

that looks really cool, are you planning to wrap the small garage door storage box at the bottom,

it would finish it off nicely mate, looks really good in carbon wrap. B)

Looks cool, I have a few scratches on my roof which annoy me ( think the last owner took it through the zoo or something) I was thinking of vinyl wrapping my whole roof, I know someone who has done it and it does look good.

What do you think ?

Looks cool, I have a few scratches on my roof which annoy me ( think the last owner took it through the zoo or something) I was thinking of vinyl wrapping my whole roof, I know someone who has done it and it does look good.

What do you think ?

yes would look good mate,

you could go for the 3D carbon wrap with the sort of gloss coating on it,

but id leave the rear spoiler the way it is.

the carbon roof is also available from JW Racing

http://j-w-racing.co.uk/product.php/7493/0/carbon_fibre_roof_panel___ford_focus_st

Yea that stuff looks good Lenny , bit expensive though : (

that link is to a full genuine carbon fibre roof panel mate,you would need to chop out the existing one and put it in.

but here is a link to the wrap

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-CARBON-FIBRE-vinyl-wrap-3D-Bubble-Air-Free-1-5m-by-any-Size-film-hood-/330731112401?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item4d011c47d1

What do you think ?

I think Vinyl wrap roofs look good , sounds like a good plan Leemaxd , does anyone know how Vinyl wrap stands up to the likes of Bird muck etc.

Looks great mate!

Can I ask if anyone knows where I can get some decent wrap from cheap enough that is not on eBay? :).

that link is to a full genuine carbon fibre roof panel mate,you would need to chop out the existing one and put it in.

but here is a link to the wrap

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-CARBON-FIBRE-vinyl-wrap-3D-Bubble-Air-Free-1-5m-by-any-Size-film-hood-/330731112401?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item4d011c47d1

Yea that looks the stuff, no sure how good I would be at putting it on : s

This could be a winner do you think?

http://www.amazon.co...7020954&sr=8-32

It may be the winner outside eBay but for the same ammount i paid £3.95 , so the downside of not using eBay is price , but if your hapy with that then go for it

That looks good, although I prefer it when the direction all flows in the same direction!

Where are you getting vinyl from for £3.99?

Ok, so I finally got round to attempt some wrapping, and found it quite easy really, as long as you dont rush, and have a steady hand things will be fine lol. I noticed most people give the panel under the radio surround a miss, but my OCD wouldn't let me do that, but pleased with the outcome of it all, will find more to do soon, im sure..........

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

And a random photo of my car with the HID Kit fitted, and 6000k SMD LED fog light bulbs to match....

IMAG0219.jpg

Im getting there, loving the car though :)

Looks good mate keep up the good work :)

Looks great! Shame you don't have the flap at the bottom though :( It looks great wrapped!

Cheers for thelink preee

Looks great! Shame you don't have the flap at the bottom though :( It looks great wrapped!

Cheers for thelink preee

Yeah go on,,,, rub it in lol. I really want the flap/garage door thing, but can't find one, only spotted one on eBay once, and it was over 70 quid :angry: , can't justify payin that for one.

That's not rubbin it in......

Rubbing it in is me telling you that I've got someone on eBay to do it for a tenner delivered! hahahahaha

Ok, that is rubbing it in lol. What did you type into the search bar to find it ??? As I'm at a bit of a loss as to what they are actually called ???

Focus ST Breaking (although I know you get them on the Zetec model in the MK2.5 - I'm wanting one for my pre facelift because I love it in my facelift)

I just messaged the guy saying I was looking for the little garage door flap below the heated screen buttons. Luck had it that he had one!

Where I live, there are no breakers yards so I'm really reliant on eBay :(

Martin,

Here is a link for one http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4ab7aae8ce

Hope it helps :)

That one is no good to me, the carbon wrap is going in the opposite direction to mine lol. This is the guy who was sellin a few bits for the focus, all pre-wrapped, but his buy it now prices were very expensive in my opinion !!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club