Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

I've Been Caught On Camera At Last.

Stoney871

I've tried hard to avoid the glare of publicity for so long that it was only time before i got papped.

I like to avoid being photographed or filmed at work but the local newspaper caught me unawares on monday.

Sorry to say though, i have obscured my face to protect the guilty.

Please feel free to print and throw darts at it. :P

metaledit.jpg

I don't think even without the blur on your face we'd be able see you. However it doesn't take a genius to google and find this story and get the picture ;)

Famous. was it a good day for you boys then?

I don't think even without the blur on your face we'd be able see you. However it doesn't take a genius to google and find this story and get the picture ;)

The picture was pretty diabolical, i almost didn't notice it was me, only the fact i was the only Handler working a Belgian Shepherd there that i knew for sure.

I like to stay anonymous though.

I have been known to scare little kids too. :P

Famous. was it a good day for you boys then?

Oh aye ;)

A couple carrying robbed copper pipe from a building site, A few for having no insurance, unlicenced drivers, and quite a few for no tax/insurance.

We got three works vans full of labourers working while claiming unemployment.

Couple of minor drug offences too.

My dogs had a good work out and we even got someone carrying asbestos without the correct licence or precautions (loose in the back of a tipper truck).

Happy days. :D

sounds like a very good day, just found your uncensored face on that picture. and yeah, its pretty grainy... plus the photos not too good either ;)

technically, I could ask you for your number now and if I am right, I would have the right to receive it?

Then I might have to google search your number and see if I can find any pictures of you setting your pups loose on some chav in a stolen motor! :P

Right lil' detective ain't we?

The pictures not grainy, that's how my face always looks. :P

I was born with one of those special forces type mugs that automatically blur on film ;)

The numbers in the name, afaik that's the only press photo captured of me except for newsletters and such crap.

Google... Here me comes!

:P

If I do happen to find any other pictures I will let you know ;)

and If you think Im a little detective, you should meet my wife, god knows how, but she can start looking on facebook, and suddenly she knows far more of anyone than I would have thought possible! I swear she would make an excellent addition to CID / MI5 :P

Google... Here me comes!

:P

If I do happen to find any other pictures I will let you know ;)

Knock yourself out. :P

I bet you don't. :D

Up to four years ago I was Armed Response and standard procedure is guaranteed anonymity in the press.

I still work with them a fair bit so photos will be rare to non existent.

Good luck. ;)

Definetly sounds like you had a successful day! Hope they all get hefty fines, etc!

Jeebo... You'd be surprised what us woman can find out. Anything and everything! :)

Every day in the blue light brigade is a good day. Lol.

Just when I'm sure I am one jump ahead of my wife she's already three ahead of me.

Never play chess with a woman. :P

True!

You say "Never play chess with a woman"... i can't play chess! :(

True!

You say "Never play chess with a woman"... i can't play chess! :(

Neither can I :P

You'd still probably beat me though.

Game of snap anyone? :D

Knock yourself out. :P

I bet you don't. :D

Up to four years ago I was Armed Response and standard procedure is guaranteed anonymity in the press.

I still work with them a fair bit so photos will be rare to non existent.

Good luck. ;)

I did search your number and i came across this... Are you sure its not you? ^_^

-1HAT%20-%20POLICEMAN%20HARD.JPG

Ladies man!

It sound busy for you boys down there, I always looked upon devon as a nice quiet place. Obviously not.

Busted :P

I used to be called the night stick ;)

Serious for a minute-

Devon and Cornwall is one of the biggest areas to cover and has more rural area to cover than any other service in the UK.

I'm kept pretty busy as I'm a response officer so I tend to get sent in first and leave last.

I have the only dedicated sniffer for drugs and explosives on my patch so get called for jobs to military/government facilities too.

A lot of work with the MoD and transport police.

It's nice being needed but can be tiring.

Four days on, four days on call and four days off continually can be draining.

Its nice to see the fame hasn't gone to your head.

The last time my Brother was in the paper it was because he had closed half of Chelmsford off in the morning rush hour. He managed to write his patrol car off whilst on a shout and in the process of wiping out a BT box and broadsiding an oak tree several feet off the ground, he had been thrown out the car and had slid several yards down the road on his bum.

He's now a Sergeant on the Interceptors. Crashing must be part of the qualification because he was always a pretty irratic driver and I thought police pursuit trained drivers were really smooth.

:)

If crashing was a qualifying factor for promotion I'd be a Superintendent by now. :D

lol, I will have to see what I can dig off google, or I will set the wife to "facebook stalk" lol.

as for the crashes, lol, well, you have to learn the hard way, otherwise you just dont learn!

lol, I will have to see what I can dig off google, or I will set the wife to "facebook stalk" lol.

as for the crashes, lol, well, you have to learn the hard way, otherwise you just dont learn!

Unlikely to find me on facebook unless i have a clone.

Who said i learned? :D I stacked a car last year.

!Removed! concrete bollards, who's idea was it to put them at the end of cul de sacs?

inconsiderate arses. :P

was this a personal vehicle or a work vehicle that you wrapped around a bollard?

If I do find anything of you, I will let you know, but I get the impression your the sort of person who manages to remain out of view of CCTV, let alone the pap's ;)

was this a personal vehicle or a work vehicle that you wrapped around a bollard?

If I do find anything of you, I will let you know, but I get the impression your the sort of person who manages to remain out of view of CCTV, let alone the pap's ;)

It was a works Transit Connect I was using when my usual vehicle was having a new clutch fitted.

I'd had it for 3 hours and was in an unfamiliar area.

Stacked a Corsa (spit) 6 months before that too.

Argument with a railing. (hated that car).

You're right though, I'm not the photogenic type.

What did work say when you towed back the damaged van?

As for the Corsa, I thought it was the Corsa Way? I thought it was the rule that if you have a corsa, it must be crashed...?

What did work say when you towed back the damaged van?

Unprintable - sorry.

As for the Corsa, I thought it was the Corsa Way? I thought it was the rule that if you have a corsa, it must be crashed...?

Oh indeed.

I did my best to rid the world of the horrible thing but it survived despite my efforts.

13022011139.jpg

lol, I can only imagine what the office said :P as for the corsa, was that a personal or company car?

It was a hire car as the usual unmarked one was being fixed after someone crashed it.

And no, it wasn't me. :D

Good effort.

Good effort.

Thank you, I try my best. ;)