Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Bought Focus Zetec S

SwansJasper

Hi guys,

Just bought a black focus 1.8 zetec s just wondering of any nice touches to add on without going over the top ?

Hi guys,

Just bought a black focus 1.8 zetec s just wondering of any nice touches to add on without going over the top ?

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forum, please see my list of guides below this post and also check the guides section of the forum aswell for more inspiration and helpful easy to follow guides as DMB graphics for some gel overlays to change the colour/design of your ford badges.

some silvatec indicator bulbs are also a nice touch for the wing mirrors and rear units.

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/271/ford-badges-gel-overlays-focus2

Welcome mate, love seeing other Zetec S'ers :)

Welcome here, A few nice touches i think is getting rid of that horrible chrome strip on front <_< i hate mine, get some overlays and for me tint windows slightly.

Check out the Focus Guides on how to ....

We have some very talented focus lovers here. Who just can't get enough :)

Seen a few posts about these hid kits any good? Im pretty clueless with all this "overlays" lol so ul have to explain lol oh and the footwell lights ?

Alot of people (myself included) are going for the Mtec Cosmos Blue lights instead of HID's, just because of the good looks of them and not wanting any MOT issues.

The footwell lights just need a bulb to whack in the already fitted bulb holder above your footwells, have a look for it pal :)

Sorry i didn't explain, 'Overlays' are basically vinyls/stickers that go over all your 'Ford' badges, here is an example. Of course I'm no fan of skulls and such but it just shows before and after. I have overlays to match the colour of my car.

ford%20before%20after%20skull%20carbon.jpg

A good place to look and get them from is http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/22/ford-badges-gel-overlays

They have all colours and cover all the standard ford badges. Its basically your choice.

As for footwells i don't think i have them. :unsure:

Thinking of the Ford Carbon Fibre ones for my car...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club