Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey

FordLuke

Hi, I've had my car now since last October having previously owned a 1996 Corsa (when I passed my test at 18). A year Iater I got my 2007 1.25 Fiesta from local Ford Dealers. I love it.

Yesterday somebody sold me some black trims which you can see in the pics, I haven't made my mind up about them yet but anything was better than the man fitted ones. Apart from that it's untouched. Cheers,

Luke.

post-35528-0-53990700-1343229375_thumb.j

post-35528-0-68573100-1343229385_thumb.j

post-35528-0-71874900-1343229390_thumb.j

Hi, I've had my car now since last October having previously owned a 1996 Corsa (when I passed my test at 18). A year Iater I got my 2007 1.25 Fiesta from local Ford Dealers. I love it.

Yesterday somebody sold me some black trims which you can see in the pics, I haven't made my mind up about them yet but anything was better than the man fitted ones. Apart from that it's untouched. Cheers,

Luke.

Hi Luke,

Welcome to the forum,

car is looking good have you any further modifications planned?

you may also like to check out DMB graphics for some Gel badge overlays to cover the blue oval and wheel centre caps http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/273/ford-badges-gel-overlays-fiesta6-standard

Thanks mate, might order those badges! :)

Well put it this way, I'm a complete rookie when it comes to car mods etc so I apologize for anything 'silly' I may ask or say now...

So in reply to your question, I'm not too sure. I don't have much idea of what I could do. I've read and seen a few stunning cars on here but not sure whether I'd be capable of doing them. I'll keep looking and observing though. :)

While I'm here I have a couple of questions regarding my car. Firstly, as I'm still a fairly new driver (about 2 years now) and this is my second low engine car (insurance is pricey at my age) I'm not too sure how my car will be at a constant 80 or 90 mph speed. When I'm driving down the motorway I try to stick to 70 mph (3.5k revs) because any higher my car starts getting "louder", and being as paranoid as I am, I think something may go wrong/burn away etc. Any truth in this? Apologies if it's a bit daft. Engine is a 1.25 petrol.

Secondly, I've noticed my gear stick becomes stiff as heck after I've been driving for a while. I know this is quite common on Fiesta's but is it easily fixable or should I take it into a garage?

Again, thank you for that link, Lenny. Anything to make it look a bit nicer. :)

Right, after much pondering I've bought gel overlays for both the wheels and the standard ovals. (black - red)

Cheers for the recommendation!

Thanks mate, might order those badges! :)

Well put it this way, I'm a complete rookie when it comes to car mods etc so I apologize for anything 'silly' I may ask or say now...

So in reply to your question, I'm not too sure. I don't have much idea of what I could do. I've read and seen a few stunning cars on here but not sure whether I'd be capable of doing them. I'll keep looking and observing though. :)

While I'm here I have a couple of questions regarding my car. Firstly, as I'm still a fairly new driver (about 2 years now) and this is my second low engine car (insurance is pricey at my age) I'm not too sure how my car will be at a constant 80 or 90 mph speed. When I'm driving down the motorway I try to stick to 70 mph (3.5k revs) because any higher my car starts getting "louder", and being as paranoid as I am, I think something may go wrong/burn away etc. Any truth in this? Apologies if it's a bit daft. Engine is a 1.25 petrol.

Secondly, I've noticed my gear stick becomes stiff as heck after I've been driving for a while. I know this is quite common on Fiesta's but is it easily fixable or should I take it into a garage?

Again, thank you for that link, Lenny. Anything to make it look a bit nicer. :)

regarding the high speed mate,

for piece of mind take it to your local tyre fitting place and get the tracking done aswell as wheel balancing,

this will ensure the car keeps straight and through at speed without any steering wobble unless its windy out.

the high rev of the engine will be fine, just turn up the stereo, i used to have a 1.3 toyota starlet was my first car and i took it up to 117mph a couple of times no problems bit high reving but small engines rev loud and petrol revs higher than a diesel just have it serviced in time with the manufacturers handbook or every 15 - 20,000miles

and regarding the gears you could book it in to a garage for a gearbox fluid change,

this may help free it ub by replacing the lube it swims around in.

the DMBs will look sweet mate,

just warm them with a hair dryer to soften the glue on them before you stick them on. ;)

Hi welcome :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club