Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darkbluesfan

Hello All

Picking up my 11 reg Fiesta 1.6 Titanium tomorrow Thursday 23rd August.

Traded in my 58 Reg Fiat 500 1.4 Sport for the Fiesta, great nippy little fun car to drive especially with the Sport button enabled but I'm getting on a bit now and need to move away from the really hard suspension and bumpy ride of my 500 to something just as nippy but a lot more comfortable and roomy.

Hence my choice of the 1 year old Fiesta Titanium.

Really looking forward to driving my almost new Fiesta with all these gadgets included as standard and hope to speak with you all later.

Bye for now

Ian (age 59 - Market Drayton, Shropshire)

Welcome :lol:

I used to own a Fiat Punto and drove the 500 numerous times as a courtesy car and I liked them, a nice little drive like you say.

Although you'll enjoy your Fiesta a lot more. Much smoother ride and the cabin feels a much nicer place to be.

Hope you enjoy it

Hello All

Picking up my 11 reg Fiesta 1.6 Titanium tomorrow Thursday 23rd August.

Traded in my 58 Reg Fiat 500 1.4 Sport for the Fiesta, great nippy little fun car to drive especially with the Sport button enabled but I'm getting on a bit now and need to move away from the really hard suspension and bumpy ride of my 500 to something just as nippy but a lot more comfortable and roomy.

Hence my choice of the 1 year old Fiesta Titanium.

Really looking forward to driving my almost new Fiesta with all these gadgets included as standard and hope to speak with you all later.

Bye for now

Ian (age 59 - Market Drayton, Shropshire)

Welcome to the forum Ian,

when you get a momment please join photobucket or a similar image hosting website then upload some pictures of your motor and link them to your thread here on the forum,

also check out DMB graphics for some ford badge overlays http://www.dmb.uk.co...es-gel-overlays

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club