Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member From Brum Need Help Please

mart7977

hi all.i'm mart from birmingham.my girlfriend has recently bought a 1.8 ford focus tdci on an 03 plate.its been great until yesterday when all of a sudden its started making a juddering sound whilst idling almost like the timing has gone mad....this only happens whilst idling though,when giving it some gas it is fine.there is no power loss or anything and the turbo kicks in when it should..it drives perfectly well but this noise is annoying at junctions and you can feel it vibrating through the clutch peddle and the brake peddle.

anyone got any ideas what could be causing this?i just hope its a cheap fix.

thanks in advance

the fly wheel has fell to bits i think that is the vibrating through the clutch peddle your getting they r common and rubbish desighn the same as the vauxhaull vectras an astras utter poo you can buy a solid one on eBay with clucth and bearing then u never have that fault again

just had to spend 950 quid.i had clutch and dual mass fly wheel done,new pas pump,new water pump,timing belt and a full service.i hope the !Removed! thing is ok now

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club