Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bootnapping Game

Brigante

As suggested by one of our resident law men, here's a new game to tie in with the photo location game.

Not sure if this will actually take off but it's all a bit of fun if anyone wants to give it a go.

Only challenge really is:

A photo of you in a bootnapping situation

Simple enough. Extra points for fitting yourself in the smallest boot going.

To kick it off, here's mine:

2012-10-17172648.jpg

2012-10-17172658.jpg

Any takers or is this a no goer lol?

Quick note, make sure none of my colleagues are around or difficult questions may arise.

Thought that went without question mate.

Nevertheless, think you need to get a photo up of you in your boot mate to get things going.

Lol I shall be visiting a friend who had a new style ka and grabbing a pic oh and boys wanna check my latest topic over in the general chat and let me know what you think

Hey Clive looks like Charlie has been bagged just need a wee tag added in u do you know how to use Photoshop so he can be bagged and tagged

Haha I like this idea....although I think Charlie was just taking another opportunity to show off his boot lights

Haha I like this idea....although I think Charlie was just taking another opportunity to show off his boot lights

Lol if that was the case I'd of done it at night mate to make me look like a smurf.

Blame Clive for this setting it as a photo location challenge.

Go on mate, get in ya boot. You know you wanna :P

Can I get a tripod for my iPhone, to take the picture with?

If not, I'll have to ask Mrs PM to take the photo and I'm not sure what she'll think of this...

Haha tripod should do fine, otherwise the Missus might think you're checking the boot space for a future kidnapping.

Thought that went without question mate.

Nevertheless, think you need to get a photo up of you in your boot mate to get things going.

Any extra points for being in a forest area and a spade next to the body?

I may try that this weekend lmao

Lenny I would say it must be and even more for a spade in a hole with the car parked infront

I can just see the papers now,-

"A sudden spate of holes have been found in remote wooded areas with tyre tracks leading away, Police have confirmed that the patterns seem to match various models of Ford car and fear some kind or war between Ford and Vauxhall (sorry) owners in which the Ford drivers are threatening their contemporaries with being buried alive if they don't convert"

bigger holes were suddenly found when john turned up and seen a peugeot! whole families disappear because of this!!! lol

ive fell asleep (after a few drinks in the RAF) in a mates saxo boot. managed to get past RAFP on the gate and other gate guards with rifles....looking back i wonder what they would of said/done i was found lol did get a few strange looks in the morning when i stumbled out of the boot.

Can I get a tripod for my iPhone, to take the picture with?

If not, I'll have to ask Mrs PM to take the photo and I'm not sure what she'll think of this...

Lol dunno bout your Missus mate but mine was more than happy to oblige n put a sack over me head in me boot.

Any extra points for being in a forest area and a spade next to the body?

I may try that this weekend lmao

That definitely gets extra points mate lmao.

So who's next to give this a go?

If I suggested this to my wife she'd fill the hole in with me at the bottom.

If I suggested this to my wife she'd fill the hole in with me at the bottom.

Lmao I'm sure she would mate

Just make sure she knows to upload a photo for us after she's done ;)

She'll be too busy spending my life insurance policy on some nice tropical beach.

I managed to hide in the boot of a porsche boxster when I was a kid....that was a long game of hide n seek

I managed to hide in the boot of a porsche boxster when I was a kid....that was a long game of hide n seek

More like a game of twister methinks. :D

Lmao whered you end up?

Am I the only one who'll play this game? Lookin a bit silly now me bein the only one to post a photo

I'll have a go in the morning if I can :P

Can I kill 2 birds with one stone and get a picture of a pet with me in my boot?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club