Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2008 Tdci Zetec

The1nonly1

Hi all, I have just purchased my fist Ford car, love it. I was thinking of doing some minor mods to the car. I have been looking on this forum and so far the only thing I have done is changed the central locking procedure to only unlock the drivers door . I want to start off with small mods to begin with nothing involving extra wiring just yet. The one I have seen a lot is the LED sidelights, these look great but I'm not sure on what type of LED to buy. I imaging installing these are easy? Can someone point my in the right place to get the correct LEDs' from?

What other small mods can I do for now?

The side lights are a T10 w5w 501 'wedge' bulb fitment

Things like these will fit

http://www.ebay.co.u...cat=0&_from=R40

Concerning mod ideas, have a mooch in peoples signatures for ideas.

If anything in my signature takes your fancy for example, have a mooch through my progress thread.

Some cheap simple mods would be things like getting some DMB gel overlays to replace the stock blue oval badges, or how about swapping your reverse light for a cree bulb. See my signature photo for the results of the cree's

Also, swap your interior lights for coloured LEDs, blue, green, red etc. Custom heating controls, mist washer jets, carbon wrap your head unit surround etc if your into it, or even better pay to get them carbon dipped instead.

All the above mod ideas don't require any rewiring and are very simple to do yet very effective.

Thanks, Your signature is one I have been looking at. I will look at the cree reverse bulbs also.

Hi all, I have just purchased my fist Ford car, love it. I was thinking of doing some minor mods to the car. I have been looking on this forum and so far the only thing I have done is changed the central locking procedure to only unlock the drivers door . I want to start off with small mods to begin with nothing involving extra wiring just yet. The one I have seen a lot is the LED sidelights, these look great but I'm not sure on what type of LED to buy. I imaging installing these are easy? Can someone point my in the right place to get the correct LEDs' from?

What other small mods can I do for now?

Welcome to the forum,

These bulbs fit nicely http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XENON-WHITE-5-LED-SIDELIGHT-BULBS-ERROR-FREE-CANBUS-CAPLESS-194-W5W-T10-501-/180766157371?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord&hash=item2a1680aa3b

Hi,

I was just looking up whether I would need bulbs that are canbus. I'm guessing these will fit and work error free?

Yes you do require CAN-BUS bulbs for both parking light and reg plate fitment.

The bulbs ive linked are not the cheapest but they are the best quality and last longer than rivals

Yes you do require CAN-BUS bulbs for both parking light and reg plate fitment.

The bulbs ive linked are not the cheapest but they are the best quality and last longer than rivals

Thanks for the information. I'm going to get these ordered soon.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club